Manchester Christmas Markets | Dates & Locations
Manchester Christmas Market reunite this winter offering mouthwatering global food, beverages and finely crafted Yuletide presents in the heart of the city.
With over 300 beautifully manicured stalls and chalets spread throughout the city center, the Manchester Christmas Markets are accessible and free to all.
Soak up the air and wander along the market trail as it winds through the city center, enticing you with crafts, gifts, jewelry, toys and clothes.
Local and European manufacturers provide everything from nice amber jewellery, French soaps, handmade leather bags, handmade Belgian kitchenware, top notch bonsai trees and styled photograph prints.
And if planning a trip to the Manchester Christmas Market, do not overlook the wonderful collection of food and beverage!
Manchester's Xmas Markets are famed for conventional bratwurst, but people may also treat themselves to Spanish paella, Hungarian goulash or some fantastic hog roast.
Lots of vegetarian choices will be on offer at the Manchester Christmas Market, also for people who have a sweet tooth that the options are much more mouth-watering.
Manchester Christmas Markets Opening Times
7th November 2020 - 22nd December 2020
- Monday: 10.00am - 21.00pm
- Tuesday: 10.00am - 21.00pm
- Wednesday: 10.00am - 21.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am - 21.00pm
- Friday: 10.00am - 21.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am - 21.00pm
- Sunday: 10.00am - 21.00pm
Closing time will vary on the smaller Manchester Christmas Markets
Book Manchester Hotels
Oasis Holidays are a UK based travel agent and have hundreds of great Manchester hotels available.
Call us today and make a weekend of it whilst enjoying the Manchester Xmas Markets.
Visit our booking page for more details and our opening hours.
The Christmas Markets can be found across Manchester city center and are near the Deansgate and Victoria train stations.
Within the city center, Metroshuttle supplies a complimentary 'hop on, hop off' bus service connecting each the primary rail stations and shopping districts.
There are 3 services which function on circular paths.
Manchester Christmas Market Locations
- German Christmas Market: St Ann’s Square
- French Christmas Market: King Street
- World Christmas Market: Brazennose Street
- Christmas Crafts Market: Exchange Street
- Christmas Market: New Cathedral Street
- Christmas Market: Corn Exchange
- Christmas Market: Exchange Square
- Christmas Market: Market Street